- GRADUATED COMPRESSION ( 13.4 – 20.3 MMHG ) HELPS MUSCLE RECOVERY : Provide better Blood Circulation as strongest stocking compression happens at the ankle (100%, 20.3 mmHg), then gradually decreases moving up to the calf (89.7%, 18.2 mmHg) and thigh (65.8%, 13.4 mmHg). These Graduated Compression stockings for flying give you better oxygen circulation which helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery by Increasing Oxygen to Muscles.
- PREVENTS INJURY DURING SPORTS AND BLOOD CLOTS IN FLIGHT : Those compression socks support for blood circulation force your blood to pump quickly and offer better stocking support than compression tights and hosiery. The cycling support socks help to prevent shin splints, aching muscle and post workout soreness in jogging routine. The crossfit socks are also used as TRAVEL SOCKS to prevent blood clots during flight.
- SCIENTIFIC COMBINATION OF NYLON AND SPANDEX – BREATHABLE, ELASTIC AND ODOR-FREE : Made of perspiration material consisting of nylon (80%) and spandex (20% ), the compression flight socks are designed to be breathable, elastic and odor-free, keeping you dry and comfort for both daily wear and nurses caring.
- EASY-TO-GO DESIGN OF REFLECTING PAINTED FOR NIGHT RUNS SECURITY AND R/L LABEL: Reflecting patterns are painted on those compression trouser socks which guarantees safety night running. We have also considered the different physical construction between right feet and left feet, so the cutting and tailoring of right socks are different from those of left ones. A R/L label is also marked clearly on compression hose for convenience.
- 5 Fun colors, Makes you unique : 5 fun colors provide : WHITE & BLUE, WHITE & RED, BLACK & BLUE, ORANGE and FLUORESCENT GREEN. ( M : ERU 35-38; US : 5.5-9.5 for women, 3-6 for men; L : ERU 38-42 ; US : 9.5-12 for women, 6-10 for men ). Please refer to the size chart for details.
JBM Compression Socks for Men & Women 20 mmHg 5 Colors Options Graduated Compression Sock -Black
$12.99 – $15.99
Out of stock